Calculate the gap. December 21, 2007 to July 8, 2008.
The last great gasps of the alleged Three Bored White Guys has been endlessly spiralling into the reverb chamber till today... today I breathed in deeply, and did the following in the following order:
First I walked across the hall to Steve. And chatted to him.
Then I called Artur. And chatted to him.
Then I called Frank and confirmed with him.
And in those 10 minutes I had undertaken to commit to defibrillating one of the great Cape Town bands of the 00s (in my admittedly subjective opinion)... with some of the finest caballeros this side of the Great Grande Estate. The countrybilly Three Bored White Guys in itself was born out of the ashes of another. It seems like the same Phoenix manuevre once more, only this time, it is one that benefits from past decisions and approaches.
We own everything we have. Music, brand, material. Everything. I'm gonna call this Three More White Guys - exploiting the brand that went before and making obvious the connect.
And we're not starting at the beginning. We got five years of beginning to build on. This is what carries over...
Three More White Guys's Fan Box
Legacy and Lunacy
- TMWG live w/ Niel Bekker of Speakerbox (video)
- TMWG and Niel Bekker Practise and Diary (video)
- White Guys on record - current streams / downloads
- Art's metal band V.O.L. current streams / downloads
- Three Bored White Guys - Boxstar Kitty mp3
- Three Bored White Guys - Mantits (original version) mp3
- Three Bored White Guys - We Been Robbed mp3
- Three Bored White Guys - We Been Robbed music video
- Artur and Anton play for Andy Lund's Bob Dylan Show
- We Been Robbed - video shoot image gallery
- Anton interviewed for bassplayers.co.za
- Frank interviewed for samusicblog.co.za